Welcome to my website!
Having originally come from the Midwest, with a brief stay in the Washington, D.C., area, I was struck by the incredible architecture and natural environment of this region. In addition, the proximity to recreational and cultural amenities made the Newburyport area an easy choice for my husband and me. Many years and several antique house restorations later, I still marvel at the beauty of these towns and the surrounding countryside. I am so pleased to have had a community, with resources such as this, in which to raise my two children!
I take great pleasure in introducing others to this exceptional area, and making relocation and the purchase or sale of a home a pleasant and trouble-free experience. It is a priority of mine to take the time to educate my customers and clients about the marketplace and the details involved with buying and selling their homes. Since it is one of the largest financial investments most of us will have in our lifetime, I believe it is critical that my Buyers and Sellers understand the process and feel they are working with an educated broker they can trust.
Let my years of professional experience and my knowledge of the region work for you!
- Licensed in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Full-time Broker in the Greater Newburyport area for 25+ years
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Sales Producer
- ABR Designation; Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRES Designation; Seniors' Real Estate Specialist
- G.R.I. Designation; Won Richard H. Hallett Memorial Award for Academic Excellence
- Historic Homes Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Course Work--Fair Housing, ADA, Real Estate Laws and Regulations; Agency; Environmental Laws & Regulations, New Construction, Condominiums, Financing, Marketing, Appraisals, Taxes, Hazardous Materials, Environmental Laws, Title V, Commercial Leasing, Zoning & Building Codes, Historic Homes, Smart Growth, Green Energy, Foreclosures and Short Sales
- Member, Greater Newburyport Association of Realtors
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- Member, Seniors' Real Estate Specialist Council
- Bachelor of Science in Education Degree, University of Maryland
- Restored three antique homes
- Board of Directors, River Valley Charter School Foundation
- Co-founder and former Trustee, River Valley Charter School, a Montessori-based public school, serving ages 5-14, for grades K-8. www.rivervalleycharter.org
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Remember to sign up to receive free daily email updates so that you can keep abreast of all available properties.